About the Firm
Newport Beach Lawyers Assist Clients with Business and Property Issues
Efficient California law firm has a reputation for delivering strong results
Truly effective legal representation combines the ability to handle sophisticated matters and a commitment to provide exceptional client service. At HamptonHolley LLP in Newport Beach, we are civil trial lawyers who represent a wide range of clients from the Newport Beach area and around the United States. Our Southern California lawyers have 75 years of combined experience obtaining successful results in commercial law, real estate, intellectual property and other cases. We have extensive background in both trial and appellate litigation representing plaintiffs and defendants. Whether you seek to launch a new venture, protect your company’s work or pursue a successful outcome in court, we have the background and dedication to meet your needs.
Accomplished firm handles civil trials and appeals throughout the U.S.
For more than a decade, we have developed a formidable record for providing effective counsel to large corporations, small businesses and individuals. You can rely on us to address your concern with the highest degree of professionalism, because of our:
- Established leadership — In Orange County and beyond, clients and fellow attorneys have recognized the advantage that we offer. Lawyers George Hampton and Colin Holley have earned AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Ratings by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of their legal ability and ethics by lawyers familiar with their work.
- Reputation in the community — Our lawyers and staff treat every new legal matter as an opportunity to build our clients’ trust in our ability to deliver first-rate representation, regardless of the scope or complexity of the dispute.
- Highly responsive service — Emphasizing real-time client responsiveness, we pride ourselves on consistently meeting and exceeding our clients' expectations. We are committed to communicating clearly and leveraging technology to deliver state-of-the-art legal services.
To ensure that clients receive cost-effective advice and advocacy, we always avoid unnecessary overhead and maneuvering.
Areas of Practice
Skillful advisors assist with intellectual property and real estate matters
Our California firm represents clients in various civil legal matters, including those relating to:
- Business law — We deliver comprehensive business law counsel to small and large companies.
- Real estate litigation — In commercial and residential real estate litigation, our firm advises clients on a full range of property disputes.
- Intellectual property — If you have an intellectual property concern, we take prompt, effective action to safeguard your company’s rights and interests.
- Civil litigation — Our civil litigation lawyers provide creative advocacy that is focused on winning a favorable result in whichever forum works best.
Regardless of the complexity of your situation, we work diligently to reach a resolution that achieves your particular objectives.
Contact an experienced Southern California business and property law attorney
HamptonHolley LLP represents California clients in a wide range of business, property and real estate matters. Please call 949-432-7149 or contact us online
to schedule an appointment at our office in the Corona del Mar neighborhood of Newport Beach.